Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Where is the best place for BREAKFAST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where is the best place for BREAKFAST

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My house after I've killed a deer or four. </div></div>

    So I guess I will see you in the morning around 7:30, gonna be a bachelor for the next few days, and I take my eggs over easy.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where is the best place for BREAKFAST

    I'm still not filling my freezer. Two down over the weekend, none for me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •